6 years ago, I was in this exact spot.
I was diagnosed with piriformis syndrome, L5/S1 disc herniation, pelvic inflammation, and ankylosing spondylitis.
I tried everything I found online.
I bought cushions, special chairs, and different gadgets to help me get through my work days.
My whole life was about the pain.
It was exhausting to show a happy face everyday while I was hurting all the time.
I’m sure you can relate to this!
I lived in fear everyday, not knowing if I'll ever recover, and feel 'normal' again.
After I got certified as a strength coach, I spent years researching and studying body physiology and anatomy and decided to take matters into my own hands and heal myself.
The strengthening routines I designed helped me get a few hours of relief every day.
But those few hours quickly turned into days, weeks and months. My body was recovering and healing one routine at a time.
And you can start today by fixing the muscular and postural imbalances that developed throughout the years (thanks to our sedentary lifestyle).
The pain you're experiencing is a symptom, not the root cause. So you can either keep numbing the pain and pretend it doesn't exist, or you can start fixing the root cause.
THE BACK PAIN BOOTCAMP
A 6 week step-by-step program to help you reduce lower back pain and piriformis syndrome through effective strengthening and corrective exercises.
All routines are easy to follow. No gym or equipment required.100% home based.
Here's what you'll discover inside the Bootcamp:
STABILIZE YOUR SPINE AND JOINTS
- The easiest, little-known, deep core activation techniques that'll help you get relief immediately. And they only take a few minutes to do. Do one core crush routine each morning to prevent pain when driving or sitting in your office.
- You need to stretch every time you feel pain, right? Wrong! Stretching too much make your hips more unstable which leads to more muscle tightness. The Bootcamp weekly stretch flows are short and designed to provide relief without sabotaging your progress.
- No more special gadgets to help you sit or walk without pain. Harness the power of your 12 deep core muscles (your spine’s natural safety belt) and feel supported as you sit, stand, or lie down.
- How to fix glute amnesia (dormant-butt syndrome) and re-awaken your powerful hip muscles from their deep sleep so you can walk, bend over and exercise without pain. Glute Strength Routine #8 is a MUST for anyone with piriformis syndrome.
RELEASE MUSCLE TENSION
- You can exercise and stretch all day long. But did you know that unless you restore your posture you’ll always be tightening your muscles and pulling your joints out of place?
That's why you also get postural therapies to re-align your joints. If you experience pain at work, check out Postural Therapy #2 you can do standing.
- The quickest, easiest way to release the piriformis muscle without making it worse (if you tried stretching your glutes during a flare-up, you know what I'm talking about).
- How to get a full body trigger point release with a foam roller without spending an arm and a leg in massage therapy every weak. And you have to do it right.
A Sneak Peek Inside The Bootcamp
Weekly Glutes/Hips Specific Low-Impact Routines
Weekly Recovery Routines (on rest days)
Postural therapies, stretch flows and foam rolling tutorials
Weekly Deep Core routines
BONUS Mindset and Nutrition Guides
BONUS 1: MINDSET TRAINING
- Get my private morning and evening routines that helped me fast-track my recovery and reach my health goals.
- The formula to start and finish anything. I'll teach you powerful strategies to stop procrastinating and not finishing what you start so you can finally start getting long term results.
BONUS 2: NUTRITIONAL HANDOUTS!
- Printable checklist: Powerful superfoods that fight inflammation and reduce joint pain without destroying your liver.
- Easy to follow cheatsheet to clean up your kitchen from toxic foods that are inflaming your joints and sabotaging your healing.
BONUS 3: SOFIA'S MINDFULNESS MEDITATION SCRIPT
- Are muscle spasms keeping you from getting a full night's sleep? If so, follow the mindfulness meditation script in the Bonus Section and tap into the power of your mind to release muscle tension.
BONUS 4: SOFIA'S GUIDANCE
- You'll get weekly emails from me to help you follow through with the program. And if you need help with anything you can simply email me and I'll do everything I can to guide you.
BONUS 5: LIFETIME ACCESS TO UPDATES
- I regularly check the course to see if there's anything I can add or improve. PLUS, I just updated the program with brand new bonuses and exercise tutorials you'll find when you join. You'll never have to pay again when the price goes up this year.
Just today I decided to sign up for the Back Pain bootcamp! I feel amazing and can notice the difference. Yesterday I was in so much pain after a week of work and got up this morning, joined the Back Pain Bootcamp and completed a workout!! I am so excited to continue to use this tool to become the person I know I am! Strong, active, healthy and happy. I am so glad I found your blog one day scrolling through Pinterest"
I loved that I found a program designed for people like me
“I joined the bootcamp to keep the inflammation and pain from coming back. The stretches are my favorite part, they helped me improve mobility. I love that I found a program specific for me”-Blanca Arteaga
Sofia makes proper exercise so easy to integrate. She’s very reputable and passionate in her work. A lot of people are so lost when it comes to injuries. She helps them find the way.Laura Imhoff, Athletic Therapy Home Turf
“Sof, I want to thank you for the enormous change you’ve brought upon since we met!
Sofia helped me ease into my lifestyle without burning myself out from stress & information overload. I wanted to exercise without hurting myself. She’s got this warm and compassionate glow but she’s also straightforward which is the best part. She’s amazing at what she does. You won’t regret training with her.Iris Buenconsejo
I met Sofia at the gym, where we became good friends.Marina Valencia
She taught me how to workout properly, and her nutrition advise always made a huge difference!
She’s such a great coach!
THE BACK PAIN BOOTCAMP IS FOR YOU IF:
You have lower back pain or piriformis syndrome.
You want to strengthen your lower back and core but you're not sure what to do. You're overwhelmed by the misleading information online.
You want to start exercising (or do something to move your body) but you're so scared to hurt yourself.
THE BACK PAIN BOOTCAMP IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
You hate exercise and movement, and you're only looking for relief through quick-fixes. If you buy this program you'll need to complete some routines for at least 5 minutes/day to get results.
You just had surgery and your Doctor has asked you not to exercise for a little while. Please listen to your physician.
REGULAR PRICE $297 Get Full Access For Just $97
Meet your coach
Hey, If we haven't met already, I'm Sofia.
I help back pain warriors fix muscle imbalances and get rid of lower back pain. I do this by merging low impact strength training techniques, postural therapies, and mobilization exercises that restore proper movement. I've helped people regain confidence in their bodies, and their ability to heal.
I believe in the body's ability to recover and heal, and also the importance of being part of an empowering community that helps us conquer our fears, and embrace our strengthens to achieve our goals.
I am a certified strength coach, and fitness trainer. I've also suffered from back pain for years. I can confidently say that without exercise, and a healthy lifestyle, I wouldn't be here today doing what I do. Strength training has allowed me to build my mental strength and get my body back after years of suffering. So if you are in that place right now, you're are not alone.
If you are so ready for change, I am ready to help you.
Will I get access to everything once I join?
Yes, Once you join you will have access to all existing series, and workouts. All you have to do is login and follow along with the weekly schedule.
What format is the program delivered in?
The routines and series are shared as video content as I coach you through them. The nutrition resources are in PDF format you can download and keep. You can access the program from any device that has an internet connection.
How long do I have access to the program?
You have lifetime access! So there is no rush to complete the program in 6 weeks. Take your time with each workout and only move forward when you feel ready.
How is this program different from other fitness programs?
Most fitness programs give you an exercise plan with workouts that can be high impacts (jumping, plyos), and are not suitable for people with back pain and piriformis syndrome. We end up either quitting, or not able to finish it due to spasms and pain. I myself had to abandon many fitness programs because they included many high impact exercises (which hurt my hip joints), or lots of machine training (which can weaken your joints, and destroy your posture). The Bootcamp provides short routines to help you get strong, restore mobility and help you reduce back pain.
I am experiencing pain right now. Is it safe for me to start this program?
Good question. Please know that you should always consult your doctor or physician before engaging in ANY physical program (including the back pain bootcamp). With that being said, This program is specific to back pain, so if you can’t do the super joint-friendly exercises for now, you’ll get access to lots of stretches, postural therapies and core routines that will help you alleviate the pain so you can recover faster.
Do I need equipment to do this program?
The program is almost fully bodyweight. I use a mat for the most part. I include the resistance loop band, that I bought for about $10, to increase resistance in some routines, YET they are completely optional. You can totally do without them.
Can I complete this program at home? I don't have a gym membership.
I created all the bootcamp routiness at home. So the answer is YES! No excuses 😉
Do you offer any refunds or guarantees?
You also have 30 days to request a refund. Please, make sure you get your physician’s approval before engaged in ANY fitness program (including the back pain bootcamp).