6 years ago, I was diagnosed with piriformis syndrome, L5/S1 disc herniation, pelvic inflammation, and ankylosing spondylitis.
I tried everything I found online, and spent thousands of dollars in all kinds of treatments.
I bought cushions, special chairs, and different gadgets to help me get through my work days.
My whole life was about the pain. It was exhausting to show a happy face while I was hurting all the time.
I lived in fear not knowing if I'll ever recover and feel 'normal' again.
The thing about chronic pain is unless you have a cast on, people don't get that you're in pain.
When everything failed, I got very hopeless at first, but I knew surgery was not an option, and taking toxic drugs forever was not an option either.
I got obsessed about learning everything I can to heal mysel. And I used movement as a tool to regenerate my cells and build strength.
During that time I was also studying to become a certified strength coach. So I immersed myself in studying physiology, anatomy and nutrition. I attended every seminar I found about injury prevention and spine health.
After 7 years of crippling pain, I finally started understanding my body and what was causing the pain.
The strengthening routines I designed helped me get a few hours of relief every day.
But those few hours quickly turned into days, weeks and months of relief. My body was recovering and healing and I started feeling like a normal human being again.
You'll be able to:
ASSESS THE CAUSE OF THE PAIN
- How to pinpoint major muscle weaknesses that are causing or contributing to your lower back and hip pain.
- Two super simple postural adjustements you can do anywhere to eliminate pressure and tension building up in the lower back when sitting and standing.
- A step-by-step tutorial teaching you exactly how to engage your core to avoid pain throughout the day by stabilizing your lumbar spine.
- 11 spine maintenance principles to keep your back healthy and pain-free and how to apply them to your daily life.
STABILIZE YOUR SPINE AND JOINTS
- The easiest, little-known, core activation techniques that'll help you get relief immediately. And they only take 5-10 minutes to do. Do one core crush routine each morning to prevent pain when driving or sitting at work.
- You need to stretch every time you feel pain, right? Wrong! Stretching too much makes your hips more unstable which leads to more muscle tightness. The Bootcamp weekly stretch flows are short and designed to provide relief without sabotaging your progress.
- No more special gadgets or belts. Harness the power of your 12 deep core muscles (your spine’s natural safety belt) so you can sit, stand and move without pain.
- How to fix glute amnesia (dormant-butt syndrome) and re-awaken your powerful hip muscles from their deep sleep so you can avoid triggering pain every time you bend over or try to exercise . Glute Strength Routine #8 is a MUST for anyone with piriformis syndrome, and it's only 15 minutes long.
RELEASE MUSCLE TENSION
- You can exercise and stretch all day long. But did you know that unless you restore your posture you’ll always be tightening your muscles and pulling your joints out of place? That's why you also get postural therapies to re-align your joints. If you experience pain at work, check out Postural Therapy #2 you can do standing
- The quickest, easiest way to release the piriformis muscle without making it worse (if you tried stretching your glutes during a flare-up, you know what I'm talking about).
- How to get a full body trigger point release with a foam roller without spending an arm and a leg in massage therapy every weak.
The routines are all organized for you. All you have to do is login and follow along with your 6-week plan. And I'm only an email away if you need help or guidance.
A Sneak Peek Inside The Bootcamp
BONUS 1: MINDSET TRAINING
- Get my private morning and evening routines that helped me fast-track my recovery and reach my health goals.
- The formula to start and finish anything. I'll teach you powerful strategies to stop procrastinating and not finishing what you start so you can finally start getting long term results.
BONUS 2: NUTRITIONAL HANDOUTS!
- Printable checklist: Powerful superfoods that fight inflammation and reduce joint pain without destroying your liver.
- Easy to follow cheatsheet to clean up your kitchen from toxic foods that are inflaming your joints and sabotaging your healing + 4 additional cheatsheets to help you eat cleaner without dieting.
BONUS 3: SOFIA'S MINDFULNESS MEDITATION SCRIPT
- Are muscle spasms keeping you from getting a full night's sleep? If so, follow the mindfulness meditation script in the Bonus Section and tap into the power of your mind to release muscle tension.
BONUS 4: SOFIA'S GUIDANCE
- You'll get weekly emails from me to help you follow through with the program. And if you need help with anything you can simply email me and I'll do everything I can to guide you.
BONUS 5: LIFETIME ACCESS TO UPDATES
- I regularly check the course to see if there's anything I can add or improve. PLUS, I just updated the program with brand new bonuses and exercise tutorials you'll find when you join. You'll never have to pay again when the price goes up this year.
Only $117 (Lifetime Access)
Click Buttom To View Payment Plans
My Personal Guarantee
If you follow these simple 5 to 15 minute strengthening routines, you’ll be stabilizing your hips and lower back and the pain will start to fade as you build more strength. If you don’t see relief or you’re disappointed for any reason anytime in the next 30 days, I’ll give you a full refund.
Sofia makes proper exercise so easy to integrate
She’s very reputable and passionate in her work. A lot of people are so lost when it comes to injuries. She helps them find the way
Today I decided to sign up for the Back Pain bootcamp
I feel amazing and can notice the difference. Yesterday I was in so much pain after a week of work and got up this morning, joined the Back Pain Bootcamp and completed a workout!! I am so excited to continue to use this tool to become the person I know I am! Strong, active, healthy and happy. I am so glad I found your blog one-day scrolling through Pinterest”
I loved that I found a program designed for people like me
I joined the Bootcamp to keep the inflammation and pain from coming back. The stretches are my favorite part, they helped me improve mobility. I love that I found a program specific for me
Wow just done your workout and I feel so good already.
I can’t wait to start doing this on a daily basis. I have suffered from bulging disc pain, degenerated disc disease and arthritis for 20+ years. Being very weak in the core definitely contributes to the pain I have in my back, hips, and legs. Thank you so much for you easy to follow video, I just love it!!
Sof, I want to thank you for the enormous change you’ve brought upon since we met!
Sofia helped me avoid burning myself out from stress & information overload. I wanted to exercise without hurting myself. She’s got this warm and compassionate personality but she’s also straightforward which is the best part. She’s amazing at what she does. You won’t regret training with her.
The best money I have ever spent
This is the best money I have ever spent. The “Sitting with ease” video helped me so much. The videos are great and easy to follow! I gained more mobility and strength. You’ll gain lots of knowledge in this program!
THE BACK PAIN BOOTCAMP IS FOR YOU IF:
You have lower back pain or piriformis syndrome.
You want to strengthen your lower back and core but you're not sure what to do. You're overwhelmed by the misleading information online.
You want to start exercising (or do something to move your body) but you're so scared to hurt yourself.
THE BACK PAIN BOOTCAMP IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
You hate exercise and movement, and you're only looking for relief through quick-fixes. If you buy this program you'll need to complete some routines for at least 5 minutes/day to get results.
You just had surgery and your Doctor has asked you not to exercise for a little while. Please listen to your physician.
Only $117 (Lifetime Access)
Meet your coach
Hey, If we haven't met already, I'm Sofia.
I help people with lower back pain and piriformis syndrome heal naturally through corrective exercises. I merge low impact strength training, posture therapy, and mobilization techniques to restore proper posture and correct muscular imbalances.
I believe in the body's ability to recover and heal itself, and also in the importance of being part of an empowering community to help us conquer our fear of movement, and embrace our strengthens to achieve our goals.
I am a certified strength coach, and fitness trainer. I've also spent most my early 20s living with an invisible chronic illness. I can confidently say that without exercise, and a healthy lifestyle, I wouldn't be here today doing what I do. Strength training has allowed me to build mental and physical strength and I'm sure it can do the same for you.
Will I get access to everything once I join?
Yes, Once you join you will have access to all existing series, and workouts. All you have to do is login and follow along with the weekly schedule.
What format is the program delivered in?
The routines and series are shared as video content as I coach you through them. The nutrition resources are in PDF format you can download and keep. You can access the program from any device that has an internet connection.
How long do I have access to the program?
You have lifetime access! So there is no rush to complete the program in 6 weeks. Take your time with each workout and only move forward when you feel ready.
How is this program different from other fitness programs?
Most fitness programs give you an exercise plan with workouts that can be high impacts (jumping, plyos), and are not suitable for people with back pain and piriformis syndrome. We end up either quitting, or not able to finish it due to spasms and pain. I myself had to abandon many fitness programs because they included many high impact exercises (which hurt my hip joints), or lots of machine training (which can weaken your joints, and destroy your posture). The Bootcamp provides short routines to help you get strong, restore mobility and help you reduce back pain.
I am experiencing pain right now. Is it safe for me to start this program?
Good question. Please know that you should always consult your doctor or physician before engaging in ANY physical program (including the back pain bootcamp). With that being said, This program is specific to back pain, so if you can’t do the super joint-friendly exercises for now, you’ll get access to lots of stretches, postural therapies and core routines that will help you alleviate the pain so you can recover faster.
Do I need equipment to do this program?
The program is almost fully bodyweight. I use a mat for the most part. I include the resistance loop band, that I bought for about $10, to increase resistance in some routines, YET they are completely optional. You can totally do without them.
Can I complete this program at home? I don't have a gym membership.
I created all the bootcamp routiness at home. So the answer is YES! No excuses 😉
Do you offer any refunds or guarantees?
You also have 30 days to request a refund. Please, make sure you get your physician’s approval before engaged in ANY fitness program (including the back pain bootcamp).